Tuesday, January 27, 2009

The Dogs of Winter

First snow that stuck this year! The dogs are having so much fun. They bite it and run around in circles, chase the birds. It was pretty amazing that we have not seen much snow until now. This has been a very cold winter so far and we have been lucky that there is not much in the way of heavy precip really. It makes it easier to get around. 

I did a photo shoot today at a house out in the woods. When I drove down the long drive the trees were so beautiful with the fresh snow. Tired of winter? Not yet for me anyway and Spring will come soon enough. We usually get a whiff of it in February. 

I am hanging in there. Lots of energy and my exercising has been going great. Really getting back in shape and enjoying it.

No comments: