Saturday, January 10, 2009

My New Onc

I had an appointment at Hopkins yesterday and met with my nurse practitioner, Carol Riley. Since I am doing so well we decided I would spend most of my time at Greenspring and see my new Oncologist, Deborah Armstrong (pictured). I will be seeing Carol every three months at the downtown office. If I stay at Greenspring I will be able to stay with my two regular nurses as well which will be nice since I have known them for years. Right now I only get Zometa, a bone strengthener right now by IV so it is pretty easy. Dr. Armstrong looks so nice and Carol assures me that she is bubbly and friendly so hey, I am looking forward to meeting her. 

Richard has had a very busy week at the internet business. They got a large order of paperweights for a corporate inauguration event and have been working around the clock engraving. In fact, he is spending the weekend at the studio. Well, he does sleep at night and he will be tired tonight I am sure. The graphic design business has been good as well. Plenty of interesting projects to keep us busy.

No comments: