Monday, January 5, 2009

Happy Birthday to Me

This is my 60th year on Earth and it will be a good one! Here I am with my beautiful birthday prezzie - a lovely hand woven shawl made by my dear sister Alice. She has become quite the weaver and I am lucky enough to have many of her pieces. I guess most people know that my birthday is the day before New Years Eve, quite forgettable when everyone is wrapped up in the excitement of the Holidays.

As you may have guessed we are back in Maryland. We still have to take down the Christmas decor but I want to enjoy it a few more days. Work has been fairly perky and a few clients are eager to promote their businesses. We even sold quite a few baby gifts today on the online store.

My resolutions for the 2009? Enjoy life, eat more veggies and work on my own creative projects. 

No comments: