Last week we had just a bit of snow and I was hoping to catch a shot for the blog but as fate (or typical Maryland winter) would have it, it was gone before I could blink. Anyway, Tater being the good dog she is posed prettily in the leaves today for me. She is quite hidden amongst the leaves, same coloration. It has been fairly quiet business-wise but we are still hoping it will perk up. In the meantime we are marketing ourselves as best we can. We have put up a new site for the design business although improvements are ongoing. About time! I think the old site was at least five or six years old. I guess we have been blessed because we have been so busy all those years it has been impossible to do our own site. The future does look better for internet work though than print work because so many more people are using it. Our bright spot right now is our online pewter business which continues to sell, slow and steady but good in this incredibly strange economy.
No comments:
Post a Comment