So finally, it has arrived and we are so excited! I am ready to travel today but we will not be heading out until Saturday. Our first "shakedown" cruise will be to Paul Touart's place just a bit south of here in Westover, south of Princess Anne. This is going to make it so much easier for me to travel. If I get tired I can easily go in the back and take a nap. It has a nice big chair in the pilot area, two leather couches to lounge on in the living area and....a sleep number bed!!! Next big trip is Maine in August and then Michigan in late September/early October.
I am just so happy! Radiation is over and now this!!!!
Also I have my first physical therapy appointment this Wednesday at AquaCare in Easton. It is all pool therapy which should be fun and easy.
BTW - we traded in the trailer and the diesel pick up truck. They are on their way back to Tampa.
No comments:
Post a Comment