In our family I am the slow person with Christmas. My Mom, Charlotte and my sister Alice are always prompt and thoughtful and I am the sloth. However, I do enjoy the process of decorating the house, picking out gifts, and putting together my Christmas card. This year, my card may well be a New Years card at the rate I am going. I shot this picture of our living room tree just as the sun was setting last night. What a lovely time of day. If you look close, you can see Skylar the Schipperke near the base of the tree, little pointy ears.
Went for my monthly visit to Johns Hopkins on Friday and good news, tumor markers are way down so Dr. Davidson was very pleased. I think it is good that we are parting ways on a healthy note - she deserves it. I count my blessings that she has been my oncologist for over 20 years. I may see her one more time before she leaves in January, then I will transfer to the downtown Baltimore office of Johns Hopkins in order to stay with my wonderful nurse practitioner, Carol Riley. I will no doubt have a new post about a new doctor in months to come. The downtown office is well, more lively (crazy busy?) than Greenspring but no doubt it will be interesting.
I may post again from home but my next post might be on the road to Florida! See you real soon.
No comments:
Post a Comment