

All crazyness has broken out at the Edwards house in preparation for the trip north. We talked to our neighbors in Michigan this morning and they said the Fall colors are just starting. Can't wait it see it again. I get very homesick for Michigan this time of year. As you can see Richard is buzzing around fixing the jeep and the dogs are still trying to figure out the squirrel thing. I think we are going to have to get tough with rodents again when we return. We caught a mouse last night. I guess our house is just a popular place for hibernating and I can't say that I blame them as it is more comfortable than some old dead tree.
I am busy winding up things at work as well. Paul Touart's 600+ page book is almost ready to go to the printer and there are a ton of details but thankfully it is all coming together. Buzz buzz buzz, lots to do. Isn't it always that way before you leave on a trip!
No comments:
Post a Comment