Friday, September 12, 2008

Monthly trip to Hopkins at Greenspring

Every month we make the trip of to north Baltimore to Johns Hopkins at Greenspring Station (that's the back door to the building I go to in the picture) to see my oncologist, Dr. Nancy Davidson or her assistant Carol Riley. Today I saw Carol who has a very sunny disposition and was totally happy that my progress is so good. I am pretty happy about it too but it seems like progress is slow to me. Maybe I am just impatient. Anyway it seems that there is no way to tell exactly what is happening for a long time. I just know that my health seems to be doing well.

We stopped at the Annapolis Mall on the way back and bought some things for Richard - a gym bag, a back pack and some shoes. After that we ate dinner at the new Panera Bread in Easton.

All in all I had a good week. Its nice to get back to physical therapy and to my work routine. Keeps me busy.

No comments: