That's what I call this latest portrait. I feel like I have reached a point where I almost feel perfectly normal. It is true that I have made huge adjustments in my life to compensate for the physical problems I have had, like no more jumping aerobic classes and taking it easier at work. But I pinch myself because I feel good and I have energy. I am lucky that medicine has come so far as to give me this second wind and how I am enjoying this time I have. I am finding I really like to be at home and be at work and enjoy the people I know so well especially Richard. Traveling is fun and relaxing but I enjoy the little things the most. It saddens me when people are mean or sad and I want to tell them that life is too short! Have a good time for gosh sakes!
Sunday, September 21, 2008
The fish jumped over my head
That's what I call this latest portrait. I feel like I have reached a point where I almost feel perfectly normal. It is true that I have made huge adjustments in my life to compensate for the physical problems I have had, like no more jumping aerobic classes and taking it easier at work. But I pinch myself because I feel good and I have energy. I am lucky that medicine has come so far as to give me this second wind and how I am enjoying this time I have. I am finding I really like to be at home and be at work and enjoy the people I know so well especially Richard. Traveling is fun and relaxing but I enjoy the little things the most. It saddens me when people are mean or sad and I want to tell them that life is too short! Have a good time for gosh sakes!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment