Monday, May 16, 2011

Uh oh, I did it again!

Maybe I have been online too much lately. I always wonder about that when things like this happen. Actually it is quite an honor and I am glad to support Kris Carr's Crazy Sexy Life forum. Most of us on the forum are cancer survivors, although there are many who just want to be healthy. Kris is one of the first people who believed that having cancer does not mean you have to stop living or even stop believing you can be cured. Everybody on the site seems to have a huge sense of optimism and we cheer each other on. Nobody there is waiting around to die. We are living large!

I am still waiting to hear from my insurance concerning Dr. Emens vaccine study. I have learned that if you have Medicare or VA Insurance, studies are paid for. Regular insurance companies? Not so much. I am still hoping though. If that does not work, I am going to see if I qualify for Medicare. I am determined.

Work has calmed down, in fact very quiet. There is some work and certainly enough to keep us going. Best of all our online stores are booming! Very encouraging.




No comments: