So much has happened and yes, I have been putting off my blog but here I am again. The photo is of Richard's older sister Janet who passed away last week. It was sort of unexpected. She did have a myriad of health problems but she seemed to be doing fine. There was a service in Manassas that we went to this past Sunday. It was really nice to meet her friends and co-workers who thought the world of her. She really was a very sweet person and very smart. Everyone commented that she was an excellent programmer.
A friend of mine from high school, David Healey, also passed away. He was a very good person. When we were on our senior trip in 1966 he carried me all the way up the Washington Monument. Amazing, now that I think about it.
Spring has sprung today and it is a good thing with all this sad news. It is nice to see the crocuses and the dogs having fun digging their hole to China. All three are working on one big hole that they started last year. It is no good filling it up because they will just dig it up again. Anyway, they are having good time.
I am feeling better everyday. I am seeing a Naturopath now to help me with vitamins, diet and exercise. So far it has been beneficial although she has much more to find out with a blood test to detect food allergies. I will be taking that in a couple of weeks. Mostly I am feeling optimistic and relatively healthy. It is nice to feel some stamina coming back. We are thinking of taking a camping weekend soon, probably around Easter.
No comments:
Post a Comment