Once again, it is time to clean the ponds. Lovely weather is nice but the leaf buildup over the winter can be pretty bad. Richard made wonderful screens to protect the ponds but this year with the ice and heavy snow they took a beating, some broke. The schips take special delight in digging into the stinky stuff that came out of the ponds.I am not sure if it is the nice weather or all the new vitamins and herbs I am taking, but I am feeling much better. No more pain and just a bit of fatigue. I went swimming three times last week and did fine. I did take a lot of naps over the weekend but I am feeling good and optimistic.
We enjoyed the Michigan State - Maryland game today. It was a bit too exciting at the end, but nice to have that final 3-point basket for our team!
No comments:
Post a Comment