Sunday, February 8, 2009

Blogging, chatting, posting kind of weekend

It has been one of those weekends. This is me, early morning waiting for the woodstove to heat up the living room Saturday morning, posting like a maniac. I really needed a rest this morning. I had a pretty long week at work, did all my exercises and went to Hopkins for more Zometa. So I just took it easy and spent a lot of time on the computer in some of my favorite boards and chat rooms. Also yacked on the phone with Mom in Arizona and with Kathy from the UP. Kathy says the snow is still beautiful there at Ravenswood since it is so far away from city traffic. My friend Jamie noted I was posting up a storm on one of the boards where I normally lurk. Yackety yack!

It is actually warm here today (Sunday) and we are getting that whiff of Spring I mentioned on an earlier post. No Spring Peepers yet but it is quite lovely. I sat out on the deck for a while to soak up a bit of vitamin D!


No comments: