It is Halloween, after all - my excuse to put on my flower antennae to cheer up the long faces at Radiation Oncology at Johns Hopkins. It really went well - most appreciative were the patients and doctors. I think the best moment was walking out of the Radiation room and meeting up with the fellow who was next in line. He burst out laughing even through his H1N1 mask. And I said "see what happens in there?" My doctor thought it was pretty funny as well when I described it as a side effect of rads. Hmmm, maybe next year I will add pointy ears.We had a nice visit with Mother and Art. They stayed in the RV chateau out back and seemed to enjoy their 3-day stay. We all went to Baltimore and toured around a bit and ended the day with a nice dinner at Brio in Annapolis.
Right now Richard is putting the screens on the ponds. The leaves are coming down at a faster pace now and with a cold front moving in there is no time to lose.
Happy Halloween to all!
No comments:
Post a Comment