Hopping through life
Thinking of you and sending energy of healing and peace.Love you back. Always.Joyce
Sending you a huge hug. You are an inspiration.
Love you, cousin Chuckie. xoxoxo
Dearest Chuckie Frog, I am just one of many women whose life you touched. I miss you. You are surely in my heart today and I hope and pray for peace in the midst of this present storm. You are loved. xoxo Shelley Anne
Rest in Peace, dearest Chuckie. We will remember you, always.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Thinking of you and sending energy of healing and peace.
Love you back. Always.
Joyce
Sending you a huge hug. You are an inspiration.
Love you, cousin Chuckie. xoxoxo
Dearest Chuckie Frog, I am just one of many women whose life you touched. I miss you. You are surely in my heart today and I hope and pray for peace in the midst of this present storm. You are loved. xoxo Shelley Anne
Rest in Peace, dearest Chuckie. We will remember you, always.
Post a Comment