Mercury in retrograde, they tell me it causes all kinds of turmoil and it sure seems like it. Our computer systems have not worked quite right for weeks, our tracking software in "the cloud" was down for 3 days. Clients seem very riled up, more than usual. Printing orders have been mixed up and programming full of glitches. Anyway, someone to blame it on. Sorry Merc.Oh yes, and then there are those devilish cancer cells. Faslodex did not work very well or so it seems (thanks again, Merc) so I am off of that and am hoping to get into a vaccine study at Johns Hopkins. It sounds very promising as it stimulates with the immune system. It is given with low dose chemo that has little or no side effects. All the new cancer meds are vaccines. Hopefully chemos with horrible side effects will go the way of all old technologies. Bring on the new!
The progression I have is not terrible and my organs are still clear so I am happy about that but it is nerve wracking with small new bone spots, again not terrible but sort of troubling. I still feel good most of the time and I still have good energy so life goes on.
Work is starting to become more normal so cooking and exercising are becoming part of my life again. I am still working too many hours but it is better, not so frantic. And busy is not bad, all things considered.
No comments:
Post a Comment